THE LATEST ISSUE OF GENERATIONS REVIEW IS OUT NOW!
Vol. 25 No 3 (December 2015)
- Falling through the gaps – issues from a national prevention and falls conference: Jane Minter
- The Future of Ageing Research – Post REF 2014: Report from Charles Musselwhite
- Where does Quality of Life (QoL) fit in the Future of Technology in the 21st Century?: Hannah R. Marston, Shannon Freeman & Charles Musselwhite
- Arts for Ageing Society’: Japan Study Tour, April 11-18th 2015: Miriam Bernard
- ‘Let’s Talk’ performed live at the Future North West Older People’s Conference 27 October 2015: Caroline Norrie
- Who’s Who—Rose Gilroy, Newcastle University