The latest issue of Generations Review, the newsletter of the British Society of Gerontology, is now available!
Generations Review JANUARY 2013 is now available to download as a PDF (attached to this e-bulletin) or by clicking here. The new look newsletter is packed full of great articles, including :
- BSG President, Professor Robin Means on Open Access Publishing and the implications for the society
- News & Reviews – Ageing & Society, Special Issue Proposal Competition, Suzanne Moffatt, Newcastle University
- Cutting Edge – Poetry, High Heels and Dementia, Hannah Zeilig, University of East Anglia, Kings College, London
- Cutting Edge – Mobile, Connected and Included: The Role of Information and Communication Technologies In Supporting Mobility And Independence In Later Life, Michelle Heward, University of Southampton
- Voices of Experience – Coffee and remembrance, Andrew Sixsmith, Simon Fraser University
Guidelines on submissions are available on the Society’s website, and any queries or submissions can be emailed directly to – email@example.com